All current students, staff, and faculty with active UVM NetIDs have access to the UVM Exchange email and calendaring service.
Microsoft Exchange is a robust, enterprise-class messaging and collaboration solution that integrates email and calendar functionality.
UVM's Exchange environment is hosted on premises and can be accessed through a number of different methods:
Access Through a Web Browser
Use a Dedicated Email Client
- 50GB of email storage, with no specific inbox storage limit.
- Highly integrated calendar and email, available from one application.
- Automatic configuration, making new device setup quick and easy.
- Support for many different mobile and desktop operating systems.
- Excellent search capabilities, finding important events or emails in no time.
- Microsoft is the vendor with the best accessibility and assistive technology features.
- Advanced and robust group scheduling features, enabling educational and business collaboration alike.
- Business-class reliability and privacy features