A collection of how-to guides with step by step instructions for operating the technology in general purpose classrooms.
The Classroom Docs tool is a custom solution developed by ETS to document a dozen or so classroom configurations and technology packages across hundreds of rooms in a format that is accessible to instructors and IT support units.
The Classroom docs tool is maintained by ETS and content is updated on a regular basis to ensure the most accurate and useful information is available to the UVM community.
- Highly available guides for reference at a moment's notice
- Room specific self-help guides categorized by building to make it easier to find relevant information
- Detailed images paired with step-by-step instructions cater to a variety of skillset and experience levels
- All guides include a link to submit a Help Request for additional support as required
- Links to other UVM Services, including:
On the homepage, you'll find a listing of UVM Buildings. Select the building your classroom is located in, on the following page select the room.
For IT Professionals
If you're adding/removing technology in a classroom that will alter its functionality in any way, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Building and room number
- A description of the work done to the classroom and how the behavior of the room has changed.
- Screenshots or images of any applicable items that need to be added to the relevant classroom guide(s).