OneDrive is a cloud-based storage and synchronization service operated by Microsoft as part of its Office Online suite.
Share and access files from all of your Internet-connected devices.
- Anywhere access — Enjoy the freedom to access, edit, and share your files on all your devices, wherever you are.
- Back up and protect — If you lose your device, you won’t lose your files and photos when they’re saved in OneDrive.
- Share and collaborate — Stay connected, share your documents and photos with friends and family, and collaborate in real time with Office apps.
- Your UVM OneDrive account offers 1TB of storage.
- VPN Access not required from off campus
See our Microsoft OneDrive KB article for installation and use instructions.
Microsoft OneDrive KB article.